Bisol Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut 'Rive di Guia'

    Bisol Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut 'Rive di Guia'

    $49.99

    Product description

    The rich history of Bisol dates back to 1542, when the Bisol family first began cultivating grapes. Today, Gianluca Bisol has assumed the role of president and CEO while his brother, Desiderio, holds the position of chief enologist and technical director. With 500 years of winemaking tradition, Bisol produces a range of organically farmed and internationally recognized Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG crus.

    This single vineyard Prosecco is 85% Glera, with the remaining 15% of Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco.   It's intense and lively on the palate with fruity and floral notes that blend together with harmony and elegance.   

    Login

    Forgot your password?

    • All your orders and returns in one place
    • The ordering process is even faster
    • Your shopping cart stored, always and everywhere

    compare0

    Powered by Lightspeed